This is an exact copy of the native
Pepid application we used to see on
Palm and Windows Mobile.
The wireless website is stable with no
freezes or crashes experienced and
most importantly pages load really
fast on WiFi or 3G connection.
The slide show shown here is recorded from
an iPod Touch but it also works on iPhone.
The mobile version is not missing on any of the features
that are available on the native application.
One drawback here that they didn't
actually take advantage of the iPhone's
finger touch easy navigation so the buttons
and links are still somewhat quite
difficult to tap.
|Last Reviewed on September 25, 2008|
- One of the best ER all-in-one mobile websites that can be accessed by any
PDA or phone with internet browsing capability.
- It doesn't matter whether you use your Windows IE Mobile or your iPod
Touch Safari you can log in to Pepid Mobile and enjoy a number of resources.
- Just point your phone browser to http://mobile.pepid.com and you'll be there.
- Carefully written pediatric life support measures, pediatric topics, neonatal
dosages, drug interactions, and calculators to mention some of the wonderful
tools included in the package.
- The graphics and illustrations included are crisp clear and implies a sense of
real desktop experience specially on the large iPhone / iTouch screen.
More Pediatric PDA