|Last Reviewed on June 8, 2008|
- Although both MedicineNet and Medscape belongs to WebMD health
network but this RSS feed is quite different from that of Medscape -
- This one aims at the consumer and the patient in a rather
entertaining fashion and with topics that make the buzz in the
mainstream news nowadays.
- Each topic is reviewed by an expert editor and is carefully selected.
- This feed is useful for pediatricians to know what to tell their patient's
parents about the recent news.
- Highly recommended and a must-have feed to be added to the
pediatric news that we read from day to day.
- Here we image how the feeds look like when retrieved by NewsBreak
on a Windows Mobile and how links open in the default browser which
takes us to the website for the full text of the story.
More Pediatric PDA