|Last Reviewed on June 7, 2008|
- This could be the ultimate feed of all feeds.
- This is essentially a compilation of all the available resources such as
Medscape and Medical News Today fed into a single customizable RSS
feed that can be retrieved via any reader.
- The website generates feeds even for search queries, for example we
can search for ADHD and the results can be syndicated into a special
feed URL that can then be retrieved into the desktop browser or the
PDA feeds reader!
- This is highly recommended if you don't have time to lookup all the
other feeds just add this feed and you will be having all sources listed.
- However there are some pediatric news sources that are not yet
listed in Medworm and hopefully they will be added in the future.
- Not only news but even blogs, commercial sites, organizations, and
pediatric journals can be syndicated using Medworm.
- The screenshots here demonstrate the pediatric news channel of
Medwrom retrieved using NewsBreak on a Windows Mobile with Read
more links opening in the default browser.
More Pediatric PDA