|Although few CBC|
parameters are included
but probably this is all
what we need to reference
when we look at children CBCs.
Certainly the differential
leukocytes counts are
missing from this
|Last Reviewed on November 19, 2006|
- KidNorms provides several useful age customized applications, we review
here the CBC portion.
- For other parts of this program check: Growth and EKG portions.
- The program can be purchased as a part of Kidcompanion which includes also
KidCard and KidDose.
- The interface is user friendly and all parameters will change by
changing the age at the selection in the upper part of all pages.
- This is certainly comparable to the Kidometer program.
- This review is also categorized in Labs.
More Pediatric PDA