Some of the calculators presented such as
the APGAR score, the Pediatric Trauma Score and
the Glasgow Coma Scale are fabulous and could
be even better than those seen in high end
calculators such as Skyscape
Archimedes and Epocrates.
The program is written by Dr. Oliver Karam who's
an ICU physician and so it really represents
what's needed in practice.
|Last Reviewed on March 20, 2009|
- This is a compilation of a handful of clinical calculators useful for pediatricians.
- It also includes a single page of quick calculation of resuscitation drug
dosages based on weight.
- The calculators are accurate and very easy to use.
- The application can be downloaded for free or as part of the drugdoses app.
- The program would be serious competitor if some more calculators are added
to the collection.
More Pediatric PDA