- This could be the greatest pediatric podcasts of all and also can be claimed for CME.
- 60 minutes monthly issues of discussions and interviews with high profile peds delivered right from AAP.
- Audio files can be downloaded in the MP3 format but also as PDF text files if you like.
- The topics are chosen carefully and the discussion is deep into the hottest debates and problems of modern
- Now that we gave everything good about, lets criticize a little
- No RSS feeds and so can not be segregated to Feeds Readers (Only direct download) strictly speaking
this does not fit into the definition of a podcast, read this guide.
- Very expensive! even for AAP members, I don't know how much they are paying these folks for the
- CME credit claim quite cumbersome.
|Last Reviewed on August 27, 2006|
More Pediatric PDA