The slide show of screenshots demonstrates
checking possible interactions among isoniazid, rifampin,
and telithromycin a real life pediatric scenario.
Easy addition of drugs and easily erasing them
and a very detailed information page.
Although mentioned in each drug pair results unfortunately
you can not check between drug classes e.g you
can't enter macrolides and anti-epileptics.
|Last Reviewed on October 7, 2008|
- One of the best drug interactions PDA analyzer tool ever available in clinical
- The details are so thorough so that even multiple interaction mechanisms
are included in each drug-to-drug pair checked [ read details ].
- Supports multiple drugs analysis.
- Updated frequently from the trusted Lexi database.
- Details of the risk level and how to manage and the references used to
quote the interaction.
- We wish to see it coupled with Lexi drugs in one software.
- Lexi Interact is included in the Pediatric Lexi suite package [ See yellow link
on the left ].
More Pediatric PDA