The third upper tab of the Tarascon Pocket
Pharmacopoeia interface will open the interaction tool.
Just choose the drugs that you want to cross check
and tap on find and you will see all the results listed
and categorized by level of risk.
One minor problem noted, is that we don't see but
only the two first drugs as we choose the list.
|Tarascon Pharmacopoeia - Interactions|
|Last Reviewed on April 8, 2009|
- One of the great features packed in the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia is the Drug
- Multiple drugs can be cross checked at a time with full integrations and
linking to other USBMIS titles.
- Frequently updated with US and Canadian Trade names.
- This is one of the most useful real drug interaction analyzers that are
available for the PDA platform.
- It's not sold separately, click on the yellow link on the left for more details of
the mother app.
More Pediatric PDA