The pediatric lexi drug is installed via the specific Lexi
reader and is equipped with an excellent search tool that
let us find the drug we want fairly easily.
However, there is room for improvements:
First they should make the default landing page of any drug is
the drug dosage page and second they must add a
built-in dug calculator and third it's better if the database is
coupled with Lexi interact [currently this is purchased
separately] and lastly they may need to add a wireless
update feature in order to complete this fairly
good drug reference.
|Last Reviewed on October 7, 2008|
- One of the most famous pediatric handbooks [ The Pediatric Dosage
Handbook ] produced by a company specialized in maintaining drug
databases has been reformatted to fit into the PDA platform.
- Each of the over 750 drug monographs is detailed thoroughly from brand
names to mechanism of action to side effects and of course the pediatric
- Even neonatal dosages are detailed by highly specific age groups.
- This database can be purchased separately or packaged in the whole
pediatric suite [ See yellow link left ].
- This is one of the most valuable drug resources that a pediatrician can install
on the handheld.
- The Pediatric Lexi Drug is also incorporated into UpToDate and Pediatric Care
Online a fact that reflects its trustworthiness and authority.
More Pediatric PDA