|Lab tests can be searched|
either via disease or
simply by topic (index).
The fantastic algorithm
model is unfortunately unclickable
on this AvantGo Channel
and hopefully developers
will fix this issue soon.
Unfortunately no pediatric
reference ranges for
|ARUPconsult AvantGo Channel
|Last Reviewed on May 5, 2008|
- ARUP laboratories a service from the University of Utah have made their
excellent reference available for the PDA.
- The reference is very useful at the bedside as it is centered around diseases
rather than lab tests which is very practical when it comes to patients
- The Avantgo channel loads fairly quickly with simple interface, feedback link,
frequent updates and the Avantgo software is compatible even with
- Best of all, the service is absolutely Free with no need for registration even.
- For pediatricians this reference may not seem very attractive first because of
the general medical nature of it but in fact browsing deeply into the contents
reveals a good amount of pediatric
More Pediatric PDA