- Just another giveaway from Epocrates, the Mobile CME was the first ever
CME application available for the handheld.
- The application comes free within the Epocrates bundle such as Epocrates
Essentials. And also with the free Rx.
- The idea is that there are topics (brief lectures) designed for CME credit
created by CME providers such as the John Hopkins University School of
Medicine, these topics can be read on the go, then questions can be
answered on the go, then when you Auto Update, they'll email you the
- Quite a revolution in the way that we earn CME, no need to attend courses,
no need for your desktop or laptop, it is right from your painless PDA.
- The topics are practical and relevant and are usually short (15 - 30 minutes)
in duration which makes them ideal for use while you are in the train or in
the waiting room!
- The CME credit is accredited by American Medical Association towards PRA
|You have the option of|
choosing only pediatric topics
Topics can be listed by name
or status (whether you've
taken it or not).
Tapping on any topic will take
you to the outlines (See Right) and
then you can begin reading.
When you finish reading there
will be the post test
and evaluation questions that
have to be answered in order to get
the credit, once correct
answers submitted an email will be
sent to you upon the next Auto Update
which includes all the details and how
many credits earned.
|Last Reviewed on August 27, 2006|
More Pediatric PDA