- Medical Eponyms is one of the rare eponyms dedicated programs.
- Very nicely categorized into systems and syndromes, signs, procedures...etc.
- Unfortunately no pediatric category!
- This is much improved over the previous version.
- The author Andrew J Yee has recently added a .pdf version for online viewing.
- The Pocket PC version is available from SegueMD and Eponyms.net while the
Palm version is available only from Eponyms.net.
|We wished to see cross|
linking in between these
confusing eponyms like for
example there is Gordon
maneuver, Oppenheim's test,
and Chaddock's sign
all of them are defined in
medical eponyms but all
of them are variants
of Babinski's sign and it
would have been
much easier if they
|Last Reviewed on October 1, 2007|
More Pediatric PDA