|These screenshots reveal|
the wealth of information that we can
view in any given age and sex.
Normal Blood Pressure,
Pulse Rate, and
Respiratory Rate centile
values are included.
In addition to normal growth
(OFC, Weight, and Height)
from the 5th to the
The Gross Motor, the Fine Motor,
the Language, and the
Social fields of
development are briefly
and concisely presented
again all are
|Last Reviewed on March 27, 2007|
|Kidometer Growth & Development
- This is a chapter of the Kidometer program, and certainly it is the most useful.
- Three of the drop down menu options (Basic vitals, Development, and
Growth/Nutrition) represent the portion reviewed here.
- This is an all-in-one place where we find age customizable normal vital signs,
growth parameters and developmental milestones.
- Highly useful and reliable and very easily navigated.
- The program is undoubtedly indispensable at the bedside where we always
look for normal values in the field of clinical pediatrics.
- Some information about the recommended nutritional facts and infant feeding
referenced from the pediatric nutrition handbook are also packed.
- Even height velocity and BMI centiles are there.
More Pediatric PDA