The home page includes links to the various age
groups for quick access.
All what you need to know about that age visit is
included with cross linking to the Bright Futures
and Pediatric Lexi Drugs.
Appropriate linking to external
The Pediatric Care Online is advertised as
"Prepared for your next patient!" is clearly
demonstrated in this section.
|Pediatric Care Online|
Interactive Periodicity Schedule
|Last Reviewed on October 25, 2008|
- Just like how the condensation of the Textbook of Pediatric Care into Point-of-
care Quick Reference; here we have Bright Futures abstracted and
reformatted into Interactive Periodicity schedule.
- This is written and designed for quick access to short yet enough detailed
information on what to do with each normal child visit at a given age.
- Anticipatory guidance and references and examples of how to ask questions
and some other incredible pieces of practical information.
- Any pediatrician who sees children and adolescents should get this
Interactive Periodicity Schedule.
- For further details of the main program click the yellow link upper left.
More Pediatric PDA