|Although this reference|
is not essentially pediatric but it
has everything we want as pediatricians.
Age related changes of
lab values are mentioned
e.g. Alkaline Phosphatase normal reference values.
Adequately cross referenced
with the other Merck Medicus references namely
Merck Manual and Harrison's.
|Last Reviewed on April 2, 2008|
|Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
- Unbound Medicine delivers the 4th edition of the pocket guide to diagnostic
tests packed with detailed labs and tests info.
- This is one of the most informative lab references on the PDA.
- Indexes set by lab, microbiology, imaging, and differential diagnosis panels,
the latter is very practical and useful.
- So you find articles about CSF analysis in different conditions for example.
- If some images are added to the imaging tests this reference will be
More Pediatric PDA