|Recorded on September 27, 2008|
- The interface is user friendly and allows access to the various
components of the pediatric suite.
- A convenient history tab which gives us a short cut to the recent
- Adequately cross linked across the various resources.
- No bugs or crashes noticed.
- A useful note writing tool with each monograph.
- An over all exciting experience.
- Separate icons for Lexi Calc and Lexi Interact and they are not
counted as books!
- Need to close all opened apps when finished.
More Pediatric PDA