|Dedicated category indexes|
and a TPN calculator makes this
PDA application a unique
of it's kind.
Although the graphics and
interface are quite primitive
but after all it's the content
that we are looking for.
The added calculators
are quite unnecessary
giving the limited conversion
compared to other
|Last Reviewed on September 4, 2008|
- In March 2007 Thomson Health Care acquired the most famous
neonatal drug handbook [Neofax] the trusted neonatal drug guide
and TPN calculator. Neofax 2006 previously provided from Skyscape.
- When it comes to prematures and neonatal intensive care it is
quite crucial to give the appropriate dose without errors as otherwise we
may inflict serious harm.
- Here is the great solution, with dosages calculated by gestational age and
weight in grams.
- Not only drugs but also most commonly used nutritional products
and a built-in TPN calculator.
- This is undoubtedly a must-have product for neonatologists.
- Neofax is also categorized in Drug Guides
More Pediatric PDA