- This could be the greatest pediatric podcasts of all.
- 60 minutes monthly issues of discussions and interviews with high profile peds delivered right from
- Audio files can be downloaded in the MP3 format but also as PDF text files if you like.
- The topics are chosen carefully and the discussion is deep into the hottest debates and problems of
- Not only that but you can claim CME credits just for listening to these interviews while driving home!
- Now that we gave everything good about, lets criticize a little
- No RSS feeds and so can not be aggregated to Feeds Readers (Only direct download) strictly
speaking this does not fit into the definition of a podcast.
- Very expensive! even for AAP members $225, I don't know how much they are paying these
folks for the interview!
- CME credit claim quite cumbersome.
|Last Reviewed on November 21, 2007|
More Pediatric PDA