- This is one of the first ever pediatric podcasts that was made available online.
- Their interviews are highly educational and matters most for the trainees and residents.
- Excellently presented and best of all is free to download.
- Also one of the first people to ever name pediatric podcasts as Pedcasts!
- However the last issue is only January 2007! and we are unsure when is going to be updated.
- The other disadvantage is the audio file format is not standard it is .ma4 file extension.
|Last Reviewed on November 21, 2007|
|University of Arizona / Peds Dept.
More Pediatric PDA