|Last Reviewed on June 4, 2008|
|Mayo Clinic - Children's Health Podcast
- This is one of the very useful podcasts that Mayo Clinic is offering for
health care professionals and patients.
- These are nice (non medical jargon) discussions of a pediatric issue.
- The target audience seems to be parents rather than pediatricians
but it can be very helpful refresher audio podcasts for the
professional as well.
- The files are in standard MP3 format typically 15 to 20 MB in size and
can easily be downloaded and played by any PDA media player.
- The example on the left demonstrates how Mayo Clinic podcast is
retrieved using NewsBreak on a Windows Mobile.
More Pediatric PDA